Tips On Balancing Your Diet
Balancing your diet can seem like a mission impossible at times! We seem to be bombarded with processed food everywhere we go, couple this with hectic lifestyles and there is little wonder that for many people their diet is far from ideal. Marijuana Dispensary In Canada is a great way to begin somewhere and get the best organic products.
However, it is more than possible to master the art of balancing your diet with a few tips and tricks.
Go With A 70:30 Rule
It is hard to be good all of the time. However, some health experts feel that if we are eating healthily for 70 percent of the time, then the other 30 percent can be a little less ruthless. In other words, a little bit of what you like won’t hurt you.
Take a look at your daily week and identify times that you find it especially difficult to eat healthily. It may be a Friday night after a long week at work, or a weekday that the kids have after-school activities and the whole evening feels like one big rush. Choose the 30 percent wisely and then put effort into making healthy choices the rest of the time.
Have Healthy Food At Your Fingertips
We all know that we need to eat plenty of fresh frit and vegetables, however, it is often much easier to reach for a cookie or chips when hunger strikes. Often, the reason is what is in easy reach. Don’t have junk food in the house unless it is time for your 30 percent slot, instead prepare vegetable sticks for the fridge and fresh fruit ready to grab. This can go along way in ensuring that you balance your diet well.
Indeed, it is not easy to balance our diet but with a little forethought, it is more than possible to plan times when we have a treat and prepare healthy foods that we can grab whenever we need them.